If you want to talk to someone about cutting down on your drinking, just complete our self referral form below and get some confidential specialist support. You can read a blog from Niketa, one of the practitioners from our partner Aquarius, here.

Please note - we can only provide this confidential specialist support to people living in the city of Derby (the area served by Derby City Council).

If you live outside of Derby, you are still welcome to look around the Drinkwise Derby site and read our advice, use the tools and tips for cutting down and take our self-assessment quiz.

Your details

Date of Birth Required
Address Required
Have you had treatment for an alcohol problem before?